[PT2021] Exam/Practical Schedule

Clark, Justin jtclark1102 at email.campbell.edu
Mon Aug 31 08:31:30 EDT 2020

Hey Guys and Gals,

I know there have been some questions about the correctness of the exams
and practicals for this semester. My understanding is there were some dates
that didn't quite line up between individual class syllabus' and the exam
schedule Mrs. East sent out. All professors (with the exception of Dr.
Myers)  have confirmed that the exam/practical schedules *on their
syllabus* are
correct. Dr. Myers sent an email /BB notification confirming his dates (I
didn't cross reference them yet but they are available to you). If you have
any questions feel free to email me or shoot me a text and I can do my best
to answer or get an answer!

God Bless,
Justin

--