[PT2021] Message From Our Behavioral Health Counseling Team

Olson, Stephanie M solson at campbell.edu
Fri Aug 7 15:11:16 EDT 2020

The email below is sent on behalf of Behavioral Health Services:

Hello everyone!

With the beginning of a new academic year, I wanted reach out and bring your attention to some of the biopsychosocial (BODY-MIND-SPIRIT) support services being offered through CUSOM’s Department of Behavioral Health as well as how to access them. So, while this might be a slightly long email, bear with me since I promise there will be useful information below.

Counseling Services

DUE TO COVID19, ALL COUNSELING SERVICES ARE BEING DELIVERED THROUGH TELE-HEALTH

Confidential counseling services are offered free of charge to all CUSOM and CPHS health professional and graduate students Monday-Friday from 9AM-5PM. Appointments generally run 45-60 minutes but can be shorter or longer based on your needs. In order to schedule, please email CUSOMBH at campbell.edu<mailto:CUSOMBH at campbell.edu>.

If you would like to learn more about the Department of Behavioral Health, please feel free to click the following link: https://medicine.campbell.edu/behavioral-health/

StudentLinc (Student Assistance Program)

Outside of the services provided through the department, health professional and graduate students within CUSOM and CPHS also have access to our 24/7/365 assistance program StudentLinc. All requests for information or assistance through the StudentLinc program are free of charge and completely confidential. You can contact StudentLinc anytime, around-the-clock, 365 days a year by calling 1-888-893-LINC<tel:1-888-893-LINC> (5462) or visiting the online portal by clicking on the following link and entering the password provided:

StudentLinc Online Portal<Http://www.mystudentlinc.com>

(PW: camels)

The following resources are offered at no cost to you through StudentLinc:

SHORT-TERM COUNSELING  Up to five (5) counseling sessions with a licensed clinician to address depression, stress, relationship problems, grief, substance abuse, anxiety or other emotional health concerns.

EXPERT REFERRALS  Consultation, resources and referrals to address a wide range of needs such as pet care, car repair, wellness services, travel and more.

FREE FINANCIAL SERVICES  Expert consultation for a variety of financial needs including but not limited to budgeting, debt management and identity theft.

WEB PORTAL  Access to thousands of resources on a wide array of health, well-being and life-balance topics at www.mystudentlinc.com<http://www.mystudentlinc.com/>.

MOBILE APP  eConnect® mobile app<https://camels.mysupportportal.com/promo_item/mobile-app/> allows ease of access to care at your fingertips, when you need it most.

ANIMO   A personalized digital resource that strengthens mental health and overall wellbeing through a series of educational modules. Visit www.goanimo.com<http://www.goanimo.com/> to learn more.

TEXTCOACHTM  Exchange texts, audio and video files with a ‘coach’ to boost your emotional fitness and coping strategies. Visit www.text.coach<http://www.text.coach/> to learn more.

Thanks for taking the time to read this lengthy email, and please do not hesitate to reach out if we can be of any assistance. Remember, our job is to help you better enjoy your life and health professional/graduate education here at Campbell!

-Campbell University Behavioral Health Team