[PT2021] Fall Semester Exams

East, Kimberly J keast at campbell.edu
Wed Aug 5 08:15:43 EDT 2020

Good Morning,

I hope you are all doing well and ready to start the fall semester.

I wanted to make you aware that due to circumstances beyond our control we will have all exams this fall on-site in Smith Hall.  I have arranged to have the exams separated into 2 spaces.  There are a few exceptions where this is not possible and the room that is scheduled is adequate for proper social distancing.   If you see a question mark (?) next to a room number that indicates that for now the exam is in one location and I am continuing to work at finding an additional space.  If you have accommodations, you will continue to work with student services and test in their new facility located in the student center.

Also note, that on the attached schedule the exam for 782 had to be adjusted to 12/3 from 8-10.

We appreciate your patience as we all work through this together.

Thank you.

Kim East
Doctor of Physical Therapy Program / Program Coordinato
Campbell University, Tracey F. Smith Hall
4150 US 421 South Lillington, NC 27546
Ph:  910-893-1685
Email:  keast at campbell.edu<mailto:keast at campbell.edu>
www.facebook.com/campbelldpt<http://www.facebook.com/campbelldpt>

The DPT Program at Campbell University is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation in Physical Therapy Education (CAPTE), 111 North Fairfax Street, Alexandria Virginia 22314; telephone 703-706-3245; email: accreditation at apta.org<mailto:accreditation at apta.org>; website:  http://www.capteonline.org<http://www.capteonline.org/>