[PT2021] Finals Week Celebration

Stamey, Shirl R sstamey at campbell.edu
Tue Apr 28 09:26:32 EDT 2020

Hi all!

First, all of us in Student Affairs want to wish you good luck as you are wrapping up the last few days of this semester. Your presence is greatly missed on campus, and we are looking forward to welcoming those of you returning in the fall back! For the students that are finishing their last ever semester with CPHS, we are sad to be saying goodbye, but so proud of the accomplishments each of you have had. We cannot wait to see what your futures hold. Congratulations as you finish this phase! Second, congratulations to each of you for rocking this semester out while navigating a situation that has never happened before. Kudos to you!

Since we are all navigating the virtual realm and we aren't able to hold our usual finals week celebrations, we are hosting a raffle for interested students. We will be raffling $5 Starbucks gift cards on May 1st. To enter the raffle, click the link below and complete the form. The form closes on April 30th at 12:00 pm and winners will receive an emailed gift card the following day. We hope that this small gesture puts a smile on your face and shows you that even though we are finishing this semester physically apart we are still cheering you on!

Click here<https://cuweb.wufoo.com/forms/finals-week-raffle/> to be entered in the raffle!

Again, good luck in your final few days!

Shirl Stamey
Student Affairs Coordinator | Office of Admissions & Student Affairs
Campbell University | College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences
Pronouns: she/her/hers
e:sstamey at campbell.edu |<mailto:solson at campbell.edu%20%7C> t:(910) 893-1692<tel:%28910%29%20814-5693>
PPlease consider the environment before printing this email.