[PT2021] Today's Inspiration

Green, Michelle D mgreen at campbell.edu
Mon Apr 20 16:14:27 EDT 2020

It is so hard to see what that future will look like, it seems to be so smeared with fear, frustration, online learning, Blackboard, discussion boards, the large number of unknowns and.... your family (again!).  But, you are still here. Still in the seat that will allow you to fulfill that dream of being a PT!  You are still in a position to make a difference to all those patients you have yet to meet.

This video was filmed by our first cohort, the third week of the program.  It was for a contest with the APTA.
It always uplifts me and reminds me of who can make a difference.
Enjoy!
Green

APTA video Jan 28 - YouTube<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yyh2VRtPPfk&feature=youtu.be>