[PT2021] Summer classes

Dedrick, Gregory S dedrickg at campbell.edu
Mon Apr 13 20:55:42 EDT 2020

Gang,

Some of you may have seen president Creed's message on Friday April 10th regarding summer courses (see full message below). Summary is that undergraduate is online all summer and graduate/professional should plan on this too. There is a provision for consideration of blended format courses that may be able to occur for graduate/professional programs. This is good news that it is at least an option. The likelihood of knowing if blended format can occur prior to my departure is low.

As such, I have requested an exemption be considered for DPT that would allow for return to onsite and face-to-face in July. This would allow 4-6 weeks to make up lab activities and skills based assessments prior to fall start. Administration is aware of our need to return to onsite instruction and is supportive, however, they cannot guarantee this request. The department meets on Wednesday and we will begin discussion on what above may look like along with contingencies for full summer online.

As more details are available, I will share them with you.

https://news.campbell.edu/articles/campbell-university-classes-to-remain-online-through-summer/
[https://assets.campbell.edu/wp-content/uploads/sites/3/2020/03/WEB-20170623_CU_3157.jpg]<https://news.campbell.edu/articles/campbell-university-classes-to-remain-online-through-summer/>
Campbell University classes to remain online through summer | News | Campbell University<https://news.campbell.edu/articles/campbell-university-classes-to-remain-online-through-summer/>
Campbell University’s transition to online classes will remain intact through the summer, President J. Bradley Creed announced this week. The University ended face-to-face instruction and moved all courses to online and remote learning on March 16 in conjunction with statewide “stay home” and ...
news.campbell.edu
Have a great evening.

Greg Dedrick, PT, ScD
Director-DPT Program