[PT2021] Dr. Dedrick still active Director

Ennis, Rachel F ennisr at campbell.edu
Tue Apr 7 12:19:04 EDT 2020

All,

I have heard that I may have started some confusion. Dr. Dedrick is still our Director. He is, like all of us, working remotely just from OK and not NC. He is still fully available and working hard to make sure we the spring semester ends well and that the summer semester starts smoothly. With all that is going on, being with his family during this time is important. If he needs to come back for any reason he is ready and able to do so.
Thank you for your understanding and my apologies if I caused a panic or confusion about him being our acting Director.

Rachel