[PT2021] Drive By Goodbye for Dr. Dedrick ***TONIGHT 7PM

Ennis, Rachel F ennisr at campbell.edu
Mon Apr 6 15:38:00 EDT 2020

All,

I have just learned that Dr. Dedrick's last day here physically is today. He will head to OK early tomorrow morning. Since I am just learning this and we all have to adhere to social distancing, I would like to give him a drive by goodbye parade at his parents house in Fuquay, where he is staying tonight. I'll meet everyone at the entrance of their road and then we can parade through. His parents live in a cul de sac, so we can go in and start honking as we get close to his house and continue through and around the cul de sac and then while heading out. **** Address Below****
 I know some can not participate, but I wanted to open this up to everyone.
I wish we were able to do something more formal and in person, but that is not going to happen right now.
Lets plan on starting the parade at 7pm, unless you hear from me differently. Keep an eye out for any changes.
Class Presidents, please reach out to your class mates and make sure they see this email and help get as many students to parade as possible.

Please respond to me if you can participate.

The address is:
6637 Wildlife Lane
Fuquay-Varina, NC 27526

Rachel