[PT2021] Vampire Cup Blood Drive

Tunehag, Kayla k_chaney0508 at email.campbell.edu
Wed Sep 25 08:30:12 EDT 2019

Good morning CPHS!

The International Committee of APhA-ASP and IPSF will be hosting a blood
drive on *October 3rd, 11:30 am - 4 pm* in the *Smith Hall lobby* on the
Health Sciences campus. In an effort to take global health concerns and tie
them into the local needs of our community, we are participating in an
international blood drive competition known as the *Vampire Cup*. We will
be tracking the units of blood donated throughout the school year and
competing against student pharmacist organizations around the world.

Blood donations are critically important in providing emergency care, and
each donation can save up to three lives. There is currently a *blood
emergency* as the donor supply is not adequately supporting the demand.
Please consider donating the gift of life!

For many programs, this event will occur during Fall Break. However, if you
are still in the area, please consider donating blood. You can sign up for
an appointment at www.redcrossblood.org by using the sponsor code "CU."
Please see the attached flyer for more information on this process.

[image: Blood Drive Slide Photo.jpg]

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out to me
at k_chaney0508 at email.campbell.edu.

Thank you,
*Kayla Tunehag*
Campbell University College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences
PharmD/MSPH Candidate, Class of 2022
Class of 2022 | Vice President
Campbell University College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences | Student
Ambassador
American Pharmacists Association - Academy of Student Pharmacists |
International Vice President
Pharmacy Student Executive Board | Service Chair
Kappa Psi Pharmaceutical Fraternity Inc. | Delta Lambda Chapter Intramural
Chair