[PT2021] What does your PT degree do for you?

Farris, Sean srfarris0927 at email.campbell.edu
Sat Sep 21 10:49:23 EDT 2019

Hello,

My name is Sean Farris, I am a 2nd year student. For a course project this
semester, I have created a survey with the intention to gauge the awareness
of PT students across the state about the career opportunities available to
us as future physical therapists upon graduation and achieving licensure.
Please take roughly 1 minute of your time to fill out the survey below. I
would greatly appreciate your responses! Thank you!

Survey link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/8C27QBY

--
Sean R. Farris
Student of Physical Therapy