[PT2021] PRIDE in Healthcare Interest Meeting

Eason, Hannah heeason1208 at email.campbell.edu
Tue Sep 10 14:40:22 EDT 2019

Hi y'all,

We have rescheduled the PRIDE (Promoting Recognition of Identity for
Development and Education) in Healthcare Community Interest Meeting
for *Thursday,
September 19th* at *5:30 PM* in *Maddox 224*.

*PRIDE** is our CPHS community dedicated to LGBTQ *(Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual,
Transgender, Queer/Questioning) *students.* We create an affirming space to
meet and talk about how LGBTQ identity affects our lives, especially in
healthcare, while also encouraging allies and others to attend in order to
further learning and professional development.

This PRIDE community meeting is an interest meeting open to everyone
regardless of sexuality or gender identity. It will be super chill and
informal. We'll meet each other, eat some donuts, and talk about what we
want to do this year. We would love for you all to bring your areas of
expertise and ideas to the table. If you cannot attend and want to be added
to our mailing list (if you have not already signed up), please email me
directly and I will add you.

Thank you!

*Hannah Eason* | MSPH/MPAP Candidate | Class of 2021
Campbell University | College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences
PRIDE in Healthcare CPHS Community Chair
p: (336) - 215 - 0446 | e-mail: heeason1208 at email.campbell.edu
<heeason1208 at email.campbell.edu>