[PT2021] Neuro lectures tomorrow

Newton, Bruce bnewton at campbell.edu
Thu Sep 5 12:28:53 EDT 2019

Hi Again.  IF classes are cancelled for tomorrow, you can still take quiz #3.  It can be open book if you desire, but please finish within the 5 min. time window.
If classes are in session tomorrow morning, then the quiz will be closed book as usual.
Thanks, Dr. Newton

--
Bruce W. Newton, Ph.D.
Professor and Chair of Anatomy