[PT2021] Minority Meet & Greet (CPHS Community)

Green, Shanece svgreen1008 at email.campbell.edu
Thu Sep 5 08:00:00 EDT 2019

 Minority Meet & Greet (CPHS Community)
<https://docs.google.com/a/email.campbell.edu/presentation/d/1ozxXyIMAxkI7m2Yp-fnId07BX_7fgPyesYRJGSyBsfY/edit?usp=drive_web>

 Dedication to Representation
<https://docs.google.com/a/email.campbell.edu/spreadsheets/d/1xd5dVLMYdIsY0Xp26aDv12e0reaGZ3jw5Gpkry_frFg/edit?usp=drive_web>

Hello All!!

Please see the image below or Google Slide for information regarding the
Meet & Greet! *This event is informal so if you can only come by for a few
minutes and get back to studying, please do so! *Come say hello, grab
dinner (NOT PIZZA), interact with colleagues, and learn about how this
community is here to serve you!

This email will serve as my *last mass email*. *IF your information is not
listed in the Google Spreadsheet attached, please add your name, email,
program, and class if you would like to join this community!*

Hope to see you soon!

Warm Regards,

Shanece Green
PharmD/MSPH/MBA Candidate 2022
Vice President, Student National Pharmaceutical Association
College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences
Campbell University