[PT2021] Clarification on PASA program representatives

Blanton, Susan s_blanton0314 at email.campbell.edu
Wed Sep 4 14:44:51 EDT 2019

Hello everyone,

I apologize for the second email and any confusion about the PASA program
representative positions in my previous email.  If you are interested in
applying for a program rep position, please submit the attached google form
by Sept 16th.  Once all applications are submitted an email will be sent to
PASA members to vote and the new representatives will be notified by Sept
23rd

Representatives will be responsible for announcing PASA events and
fundraisers to their prospective classes and voicing the program needs to
the PASA executive board (this is a year long position). This is a great
chance to get involved with students from other programs! The following
representatives are needed (there will be 1 rep from each ):

   - PharmD P1 Class Representative
   - DPT (year 1 or 2) Representative
   - PA (year 1) Representative
   - MSPH (year 1 or 2) representative
   - Nursing representative

 PASA Program Rep Application 2019
<https://docs.google.com/a/email.campbell.edu/forms/d/1cIhcCq4aQk59_jTxV3vriITNQKWuXdR8DdnFWP9c5ZA/edit?usp=drive_web>

Sincerely,
Susan

--
Susan Blanton
Campbell University College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences