[PT2021] potential weather disruption

Dedrick, Gregory S dedrickg at campbell.edu
Tue Sep 3 09:36:07 EDT 2019

Gang,

A hurricane is off the coast of Florida with potential to impact portions of North Carolina. At this point, it is difficult to know what impact it may have on our area. The next 24-36 hours will provide greater clarity on timing and location. Know that the university is monitoring the situation and any cancellations will be indicated on university website and communicated from me. The university inclement weather policy is below.

https://www.campbell.edu/policies/weather-policy/

If the university does not close and roads or conditions are too bad for you to safely make it to campus, this will be excused absence.

Dr. Sawyer and Mrs. East are working proactively to determine rescheduling should it be necessary.

Have a great day.

Greg Dedrick, PT, ScD|Campbell University
Chair-Physical Therapy Program
Associate Professor
College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences
*:910 893-1758|Fax: 910 814-4951|*: dedrickg at campbell.edu<mailto:dedrickg at campbell.edu>
Tracey F. Smith Hall, room 118C
4150 US 421 South
Lillington, NC 27546

Mailing Address:
P.O. Box 1090
Buies Creek, NC 27506

[Physical TherapyCPHS Horizontal Align - Screen]
Like us: www.facebook.com/campbelldpt<http://www.facebook.com/campbelldpt>

The DPT Program at Campbell University is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation in Physical Therapy Education (CAPTE), 1111 North Fairfax Street, Alexandria, Virginia 22314; telephone: 703-706-3245; email: accreditation at apta.org; website: http://www.capteonline.org<http://www.capteonline.org/>. If needing to contact the program/institution directly, please call 910 893-1720.