[PT2021] Reminder Primer Due Monday by 7:00

Hodges, Nicole V hodges at campbell.edu
Sun Sep 1 15:33:14 EDT 2019

Good afternoon and Happy Sunday,
The Primer is due Monday 9/2 at 7:00 AM, additionally there is a quiz available for download tomorrow from 7:00 AM to 5:00 pm and submitted no later than 11:00 AM on Tuesday.  Enjoy the rest of your holiday weekend.

May I encourage you to join me in prayer over those preparing for and impacted by the hurricane. May God's hand of protection cover us.
Blessings,

Nicole Hodges PT, DPT, WCS, ATC

Adjunct Professor

Department of Physical Therapy

Tracey F. Smith Hall

Campbell University

PH: 910.893.1960

E-mail: hodges at campbell.edu

The DPT Program at Campbell University is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation in Physical Therapy Education (CAPTE), 1111 North Fairfax Street, Alexandria, Virginia 22314; telephone: 703-706-3245; email: accreditation at apta.org<mailto:accreditation at apta.org>; website: http://www.capteonline.org<http://www.capteonline.org/>.