[PT2021] GALA 2020 Tickets

Macon, Melissa mlmacon1008 at email.campbell.edu
Mon Oct 28 13:46:09 EDT 2019

Hi everyone!

I know it’s early but it’s time to start buying your tickets for the 2020
Gala! The date is set for March 20th, the venue is booked (The Club at 12
Oaks in Holly Springs) and the menu is amazing (see below)! We HAVE to sell
67 tickets by the time we leave for Christmas break or there will be NO
gala this coming year so please make sure that you purchase your tickets
ASAP. As an incentive to buy your tickets early, we are entering every name
who purchases a ticket between now and December 4th into a drawing for up
to 2 free tickets (depending on how many you originally purchased). Tickets
are $45 and we will be set up to sell them at a table in the first floor
lobby this Thursday, so make sure to bring your money. Cash is preferred
but if you have other questions about payment please direct those to Taylor
Saunders (336-504-4719 or trcothran0904 at email.campbell.edu).

Menu: Antipasto Display with Assorted Italian Meats, Cheese, Olives &
Vegetables, Baked Ziti with Meat Sauce, Caesar Salad, Chicken Marsala,
Grilled Salmon with Olives, Artichoke Hearts, Capers, Garlic Pesto Sauce,
Grilled Vegetables, Italian Salad, Penne a la Vodka, Roasted Potatoes,
Vegetable Lasagne, Chocolate Cake & Tiramisu

Thanks!
Melissa L. Macon, SPT
Doctor of Physical Therapy Candidate Class of 2020
CU DPT Student Government Social Chair