[PT2021] Addressing LGBTQ Health Disparities

Eason, Hannah heeason1208 at email.campbell.edu
Thu Oct 24 12:42:25 EDT 2019

Happy Thursday!

The PRIDE in Healthcare CPHS Community is holding our first of many
discussions on LGBTQ+ Health Disparities. *Tuesday, October 29th* at* 5:30
PM* in *Maddox 224*, we will be discussing rural health educators'
inclusion of LGBTQ topics in their curricula and how this impacts health
outcomes for LGBTQ youth. All are welcome.

Find more information on the attached flyer! As always, if you're
interested in the community but cannot make the meeting, let me know and
I'll add you to our e-mail list.

Hope to see some of you soon!

*Hannah Eason* | MSPH/MPAP Candidate | Class of 2021
Campbell University | College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences
PRIDE in Healthcare CPHS Community Chair
Wallace Student Society Secretary
p: (336) - 215 - 0446 | heeason1208 at email.campbell.edu