[PT2021] On-boarding process for DPT800 January 6-February 14, 2020

Shewmaker, Jennifer A jshewmaker at campbell.edu
Fri Oct 18 14:46:20 EDT 2019

Good afternoon Class of 2021,

I am working on getting all on-boarding started and/or completed for your upcoming clinical experience on January 6.  If you have received information from your clinical site or have begun your on-boarding, please let me know where you are in the process.  Please remember to keep me copied on all correspondence to and from your clinical site.  As information comes in, I have placed it on your slot placement in Exxat, so remember to look periodically at your account.  Those students placed at the VA clinics please complete your on-boarding packages within the next week so that we can set up your fingerprinting and background checks.  .  If you have the name of your Clinical Instructor, please reach out with your introductory letter and inquire as to dress code, work schedule, parking, on-boarding, etc.  With the holidays coming, I want to make sure that we have everything completed so you can begin your clinical on time.

Upcoming Dates:

Flu Vaccine - PT1 11:30-1 pm in Room 323 (Remember to bring paperwork forwarded to you in latest email on flu vaccine)

Drug Screen - can be done at Labcor or at the student health center on October 29 from 3-4:30 pm or on Thursday October 31 8:30-9:30 am
                          (Get paperwork at my desk if you go to student health center)  Follow directions online from Certiphi to make payment for drug screen and background checks.

Background - follow directions from Certiphi you received in your email

Hippa/BBP Training - I will be sending out soon to be completed.

Kind regards,

Jennifer A. Shewmaker|Campbell University
Clinical Coordinator-Physical Therapy Program
College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences
*:910 893-1939|Fax: 910 814-5567|*: jshewmaker at campbell.edu<mailto:jshewmaker at campbell.edu>
Tracey F. Smith Hall, room 118
4150 US 421 South
Lillington, NC 27546

Mailing Address:
P.O. Box 1090
Buies Creek, NC 27506

[Physical TherapyCPHS Horizontal Align - Screen]
Like us: www.facebook.com/campbelldpt<http://www.facebook.com/campbelldpt>

The DPT Program at Campbell University is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation in Physical Therapy Education (CAPTE), 1111 North Fairfax Street, Alexandria, Virginia 22314; telephone: 703-706-3245; email: accreditation at apta.org<mailto:accreditation at apta.org>; website: http://www.capteonline.org<http://www.capteonline.org/>. If needing to contact the program/institution directly, please call 910 893-1720.