[PT2021] Medical reserve and state medical assistance

Dedrick, Gregory S dedrickg at campbell.edu
Fri Oct 18 12:38:47 EDT 2019

Gang,

See come and go opportunity below on Monday October 21st.

Have a great day.

Good morning, everyone,

I am extending an invite for each of you to visit the deployment truck that will be stationed here from 0900 - 1300 on Monday, October 21, for viewing. A medic who has recent deployment experience, Mr. James Creech will give you a tour. He represents SMAT and can answer any questions about deployment nationally. The truck will be stationed in the far right parking lot of the Smith Building parking lot.

Mr. Nicholas Thorpe will be present to answer Medical Reserve questions of faculty, staff, and students. He will also provide information on Red Cross and Community Emergency Response Team info if requested. Please encourage any of your students to visit if they are able to.

I have been a member since 2010, and I have worked deployments, special ops projects, with TSA drug and bomb dogs, warehouse logistics, and stocking deployment trucks, and I can answer most of the questions you may have if you are unable to attend this visit. I also am part of international disaster teams, but these men are not, therefore I can answer situations related to abroad isues if you wish.

Thank you!
Have a great weekend!
Katt Jones X 5763

The baccalaureate degree program in nursing at Campbell University is accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education, 655 K Street, NW, Suite 750, Washington, DC 20001, 202-887-6791.

Kathleen E. Jones, MSN, RN
Campbell University
Nursing Instructor
Catherine W. Wood School of Nursing
College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences
4150 US 421 South | Lillington NC, 27546
Smith Hall, Office 216F
(910) 893-5763 (office)| (919) 219-6731 (mobile)
kejones at campbell.edu<mailto:kejones at campbell.edu>

Greg Dedrick, PT, ScD|Campbell University
Chair-Physical Therapy Program
Associate Professor
College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences
*:910 893-1758|Fax: 910 814-4951|*: dedrickg at campbell.edu<mailto:dedrickg at campbell.edu>
Tracey F. Smith Hall, room 118C
4150 US 421 South
Lillington, NC 27546

Mailing Address:
P.O. Box 1090
Buies Creek, NC 27506

[Physical TherapyCPHS Horizontal Align - Screen]
Like us: www.facebook.com/campbelldpt<http://www.facebook.com/campbelldpt>

The DPT Program at Campbell University is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation in Physical Therapy Education (CAPTE), 1111 North Fairfax Street, Alexandria, Virginia 22314; telephone: 703-706-3245; email: accreditation at apta.org; website: http://www.capteonline.org<http://www.capteonline.org/>. If needing to contact the program/institution directly, please call 910 893-1720.