[PT2021] Updated form for Flu Vaccine - use this form

Shewmaker, Jennifer A jshewmaker at campbell.edu
Fri Oct 18 07:44:54 EDT 2019

Good morning,

Please use this form next week instead of the ones I had previously forwarded as they had to update the form to include the correct lot number of the vaccines they will be using.

1st year students:   Monday, October 21  Room 323 11:30-1pm
2nd year students:  Wednesday, October 23 Room 319 12-1:30pm

Jennifer A. Shewmaker|Campbell University
Clinical Coordinator-Physical Therapy Program
College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences
*:910 893-1939|Fax: 910 814-5567|*: jshewmaker at campbell.edu<mailto:jshewmaker at campbell.edu>
Tracey F. Smith Hall, room 118
4150 US 421 South
Lillington, NC 27546

Mailing Address:
P.O. Box 1090
Buies Creek, NC 27506

[Physical TherapyCPHS Horizontal Align - Screen]
Like us: www.facebook.com/campbelldpt<http://www.facebook.com/campbelldpt>

The DPT Program at Campbell University is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation in Physical Therapy Education (CAPTE), 1111 North Fairfax Street, Alexandria, Virginia 22314; telephone: 703-706-3245; email: accreditation at apta.org<mailto:accreditation at apta.org>; website: http://www.capteonline.org<http://www.capteonline.org/>. If needing to contact the program/institution directly, please call 910 893-1720.