[PT2021] Mandatory PPD Testing Dates

Shewmaker, Jennifer A jshewmaker at campbell.edu
Thu Oct 10 11:43:13 EDT 2019

Good morning to you all,

Attached please find the PPD scheduled for testing over at the student health center.  It is a 2 step 4 separate appointment process. Mark your calendars for this mandatory PPD testing (Tue. November 5, Fri. November 8, Tues., November 12 and Fri. November 15).  Please arrive at your PPD test at the Student Health Center at your scheduled time slot listed on the form.  When you receive your first reading on the 2nd date, upload the PPD results to Magnus under the TB Skin Test (PPD) Step I category.  The 2nd round of PPD results are to be uploaded to the PPD Step 2 Category.  Please upload results by November 22.

Just remember it is imperative that you show up to your appointment on time for all 4 dates.  The reading dates are important as they must be between 48 and 72 hours to get your results.  If it is past the 72 hour mark you will be required to test again and repeat tests will be at your own expense.

I also understand that on Friday, November 15 you have a class from 8:30 am-11:30 pm so I had to split the number of students up and apologize in advance to cause such a time crunch as if we wait to read results in the afternoon after your exam scheduled that day it will be pushing into 72 hour time limit and do not want to take the chance to have to retest.  For those 20 students scheduled at 8:00 am, the Health Center has informed me that it does not take long to read so as soon as the doors open at 8 am (they are opening up early for us), please be there and hopefully you will all get done 15 minutes before class begins.   For those 19 students scheduled at 11:40 am on that Friday, please head to the center as soon as class lets out so you can get your reading done before the health center closes for lunch at 12 pm.  Not sure if it would be easier to try to commute together for this appointment so that you can quickly get parking spots behind the center as I am unsure how busy it will be to locate parking spots for 19 cars.

Jennifer A. Shewmaker|Campbell University
Clinical Coordinator-Physical Therapy Program
College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences
*:910 893-1939|Fax: 910 814-5567|*: jshewmaker at campbell.edu<mailto:jshewmaker at campbell.edu>
Tracey F. Smith Hall, room 118
4150 US 421 South
Lillington, NC 27546

Mailing Address:
P.O. Box 1090
Buies Creek, NC 27506

[Physical TherapyCPHS Horizontal Align - Screen]
Like us: www.facebook.com/campbelldpt<http://www.facebook.com/campbelldpt>

The DPT Program at Campbell University is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation in Physical Therapy Education (CAPTE), 1111 North Fairfax Street, Alexandria, Virginia 22314; telephone: 703-706-3245; email: accreditation at apta.org<mailto:accreditation at apta.org>; website: http://www.capteonline.org<http://www.capteonline.org/>. If needing to contact the program/institution directly, please call 910 893-1720.