[PT2021] Background and Drug Screen (Certiphi) Information

Shewmaker, Jennifer A jshewmaker at campbell.edu
Thu Oct 10 10:08:18 EDT 2019

Good morning All,

Here is some additional information regarding the Background and Drug Screen:

Some students had questions regarding how to make payment for your background and drug screen.  Once you complete the online application or pull your account up there will be instructions through the Application Station.

Important Information
Make sure you log on to Application Station before completing your drug screen or this will cause a delay when receiving your drug screen results.  Do not drink coffee or too many fluids prior to your lab visit. If your results are a negative dilute, the facility will require a second drug screen to be completed which will require another payment from you. Should a negative dilute occur, please contact me as soon as possible.  Upload into Magnus when complete.

Kind regards,

Jennifer A. Shewmaker|Campbell University
Clinical Coordinator-Physical Therapy Program
College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences
*:910 893-1939|Fax: 910 814-5567|*: jshewmaker at campbell.edu<mailto:jshewmaker at campbell.edu>
Tracey F. Smith Hall, room 118
4150 US 421 South
Lillington, NC 27546

Mailing Address:
P.O. Box 1090
Buies Creek, NC 27506

[Physical TherapyCPHS Horizontal Align - Screen]
Like us: www.facebook.com/campbelldpt<http://www.facebook.com/campbelldpt>

The DPT Program at Campbell University is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation in Physical Therapy Education (CAPTE), 1111 North Fairfax Street, Alexandria, Virginia 22314; telephone: 703-706-3245; email: accreditation at apta.org<mailto:accreditation at apta.org>; website: http://www.capteonline.org<http://www.capteonline.org/>. If needing to contact the program/institution directly, please call 910 893-1720.