[PT2021] IPE Offers CICS Case on October 23

Vaskalis, Marisa R mvaskalis at campbell.edu
Fri Oct 4 10:31:02 EDT 2019

[cid:image001.png at 01D57A9B.141A5FD0]<https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/cics1023>Dear Students:

We’re happy to announce that registration is now open for our Fall 2019 CICS case. Join us on October 23rd (5:00 – 7:30 PM) for an evening of interprofessional teamwork!

In a CICS experience, small interprofessional groups of students interview a patient and collaborate to develop a diagnosis and treatment plan. The groups reflect on their interprofessional collaboration and discuss their ideas about how to approach the presented scenario in the future as part of an interprofessionally-collaborative team. Groups also feature volunteer faculty members who serve as facilitators.

CICS are some of our most popular events - and they are never required (only optional).
Did we mention that pizza is served? And that prizes are raffled off? And that this event is FREE?

This experience is a great opportunity to receive professional feedback from our faculty facilitators (you will get to work with faculty members from various health science programs), and also standardized patients about your patient interviewing skills. Also, don't miss this invaluable opportunity to network with students - your future professional colleagues! - from other programs as well!

Participating in CICS also counts towards your Interprofessional Leadership Recognition requirements. For more info, click here<https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/VF3JWNQ>.

Sign up now - spaces are limited! To register, click the “Register Here” button below, which will take you to the registration page. Once you fill out the form and submit, you’ll be registered! Our office will send you details like your group assignment, locations, etc.
Note: Once the quota of available seats has been met, the form will no longer accept responses. (If this happens, email us, and we’ll put you on the waitlist!)

[Register Here]<https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/cics1023>Please let us know if you have any questions at ipe at campbell.edu<mailto:ipe at campbell.edu>.