[PT2021] DPT 800 Onboarding / Magnus deadline Sunday Nov 17

Shewmaker, Jennifer A jshewmaker at campbell.edu
Thu Nov 7 14:05:53 EST 2019

Good afternoon all,

As you know, onboarding has begun for your upcoming clinical which begins in approximately 60 days (January 6, 2020). Once you receive onboarding instructions whether it be from your site coordinator or myself, please make every effort to complete these documents quickly (our deadline November 17, 2019).  Some sites require extensive onboarding including 45 days to review documents once they receive them.  It is imperative that you follow all instructions given to you.  If a site gives you a deadline of 2 weeks prior to clinical to return documents...DO NOT WAIT - COMPLETE RIGHT AWAY!  Keep in mind you go on break December 6 and Campbell closes for the holidays Dec 21-Jan 1.  I will be helping with 3rd year graduations in early December so would like onboarding to be completed by then if possible.  We do not want your start date delayed. Some sites also do not want students contacting their onboarding departments directly and require all onboarding to be sent through me.  If this is the case, please make sure all your documents are complete when forwarding to me.

If any documents need to be executed by Dr. Shearin, fill out as much as you can and forward the document to me by November 17. This gives you 2 weekends to complete.  I have a meeting scheduled with Dr. Shearin to review documents the week of November 18.  Magnus needs to be up to date by Sunday, November 17.  This includes your PPD results from the last 2 weeks, CBC, Drug Screen, Flu Shot, updated insurance card info, etc..

Make sure to send your introductory letters to your CI's as soon as you receive this information to confirm your site address, work schedule, dress code, parking, etc.  I have tried to update Exxat when I receive information so remember to look here periodically.  Copy me on all correspondence so that I know where everyone is in this process.

Thank you in advance for your understanding and working with me to complete your onboarding in a timely fashion.

Kind regards,

Jennifer A. Shewmaker|Campbell University
Clinical Coordinator-Physical Therapy Program
College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences
*:910 893-1939|Fax: 910 814-5567|*: jshewmaker at campbell.edu<mailto:jshewmaker at campbell.edu>
Tracey F. Smith Hall, room 118
4150 US 421 South
Lillington, NC 27546

Mailing Address:
P.O. Box 1090
Buies Creek, NC 27506

[Physical TherapyCPHS Horizontal Align - Screen]
Like us: www.facebook.com/campbelldpt<http://www.facebook.com/campbelldpt>

The DPT Program at Campbell University is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation in Physical Therapy Education (CAPTE), 1111 North Fairfax Street, Alexandria, Virginia 22314; telephone: 703-706-3245; email: accreditation at apta.org<mailto:accreditation at apta.org>; website: http://www.capteonline.org<http://www.capteonline.org/>. If needing to contact the program/institution directly, please call 910 893-1720.