[PT2021] First Come First Serve Slots Available for DPT800 January 6-February 14, 2020

Shewmaker, Jennifer A jshewmaker at campbell.edu
Tue May 21 14:50:06 EDT 2019

Hi all,
The following are some First Come First Serve slots that are new or ones we have mentioned before.  Please let me know if you are interested in confirming one of these slots. (You may also wait till the general lottery that comes out when all sites have returned slot forms to see what is available)
FIRST COME FIRST SERVE SLOTS:  If you are interested in a location (s), I will provide them with your name, email and interested site(s).  If the site is available then you must take this slot.  Make sure that you are 100 percent sure this location will work before forwarding your information to me.
Pivot Slots - 2 available OP-General Orthopedics:  They are offering Campbell 2 slots but not in any specific location this year.  If you are interested in completing your 6 week clinical with Pivot either locally or anywhere in NC please provide me a list of 2 or 3 locations you may be interested in.  Once I receive the list then I can reach out to them to see if they have a clinical instructor willing to take a student at the site requested.  Please review their website for locations.
Southeastern Regional Medical Center (SE Health) - Lumberton, NC  1 slot  OP General Orthopedics

Kind regards,

Jennifer A. Shewmaker|Campbell University
Clinical Coordinator-Physical Therapy Program
College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences
*:910 893-1939|Fax: 910 814-4951|*: jshewmaker at campbell.edu<mailto:jshewmaker at campbell.edu>
Tracey F. Smith Hall, room 118
4150 US 421 South
Lillington, NC 27546

Mailing Address:
P.O. Box 1090
Buies Creek, NC 27506

[Physical TherapyCPHS Horizontal Align - Screen]
Like us: www.facebook.com/campbelldpt<http://www.facebook.com/campbelldpt>

The DPT Program at Campbell University is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation in Physical Therapy Education (CAPTE), 1111 North Fairfax Street, Alexandria, Virginia 22314; telephone: 703-706-3245; email: accreditation at apta.org<mailto:accreditation at apta.org>; website: http://www.capteonline.org. If needing to contact the program/institution directly, please call 910 893-1720.