[PT2021] OSIG Webinar

Kristen knobrien0720 at email.campbell.edu
Tue May 14 10:31:58 EDT 2019

Hey guys,

Details are attached below for the next Ortho Sig webinar being held next Wednesday! It’s only an hour and will be discussing lifestyle medicine in orthopedics.  If you have any questions, let me know.

Our next event is coming up! Please join us for a webinar on lifestyle medicine in orthopedics by Ginger Garner, DPT, ATC/L, PYT. Here is a sneak peek on what Dr. Garner will be presenting:

The field of physical therapy must evolve its paradigm of practice toward a systems-based bio-psychosocial model of assessment in order to effectively address epidemic rates of opioid addiction, obesity, chronic disease, and inflammation frequently associated orthopedic dysfunction and impairment. Lifestyle medicine in physical therapy can address the key health determinants of systemic inflammation & HPA Axis dysregulation that ultimately drive orthopedic outcomes.

***Continuing Education Credit will be received with attending this event***

Event Details:
Wednesday May 22nd 7:30-8:30 pm
OSIG Webinar- Dr. Ginger Garner, DPT, ATC/L, PYT
Topic-  Lifestyle medicine in orthopedics

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/529674568
One tap mobile
+19292056099,,529674568# US (New York)
+16699006833,,529674568# US (San Jose)
Dial by your location
       +1 929 205 6099 US (New York)
       +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
Meeting ID: 529 674 568
Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/abTyCn4Pwu

Kristen O'Brien, SPT
Doctor of Physical Therapy Candidate, Class of 2020
Campbell University College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences
Secretary, Doctor of Physical Therapy SGA
Pro Bono Operations Committee
Ortho Sig Liaison

---