[PT2021] Fwd: IPE Activity Day II Information for Students - Session Roster, Instructions, and Registration

Hilliard, Allison avhilliard0611 at email.campbell.edu
Tue Mar 26 13:54:40 EDT 2019

Please sign up soon!!

[image: cid:image013.jpg at 01D4D8EB.31326F10]

Dear Students:

Attached is the *official Session Roster for IPE Activity Day II on April
3rd, 2019*. This document includes the descriptions for each session as
well as important instructions for registration.

The document also includes the *link to registration* for all activities,
but you can also access that here as well:
https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/3VY6Y2S. Registration officially opens at
5:00 PM this Thursday, 3/14/19, and will remain open until 11:59 PM on
Thursday, 3/21/19. (This registration is accessible now but we will only
export data from submissions received during the official registration
period.)

Please keep in mind the following *reminders* as you prepare to attend
Activity Day II:

·       Students will only be attending ONE activity on April 3.

·       To register, you will rank the sessions in order of your
preference. Our office will be assigning sessions to students according to
their preferences.

·       If you are facilitating or co-facilitating an activity, you do not
need to attend an additional one on the same day.

·       A complete list of activities and their locations will be sent to
all students during the week prior to April 3. This information will also
include additional details and reminders.

·       Activities will be starting promptly at 8:00 AM. Please be sure to
give yourself enough time to travel to Smith Hall, find a parking spot, and
make your way to the room location for your session.
*We highly recommend carpooling if possible. You may need to park on the
Levine  Hall side of the Health Sciences Campus; again, please be sure to
give yourself enough time to park and head to your location.  *

·       Attendance at Activity Day II is required for all on-campus CPHS
students (those not on clinical rotation or those who are not online
students).

Please pay attention to the *timeline* below:

-        March 13: Students receive IPE Activity Day II session roster and
registration link

-        March 14: 5:00 PM – IPE Activity Day II registration opens

-        March 21: 11:59 PM – IPE Activity Day II registration closes

-        March 22 – 29: IPE Office assigns sessions to students based on
top preferences

-        *April 3: IPE ACTIVITY DAY II 2019*

Please let us know if you have any questions whatsoever. We are so excited
to see you all on April 3!

Thank you,

Marisa Vaskalis

*Director | Interprofessional Education*

*Campbell University | College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences*

* mvaskalis at campbell.edu | ( 910.893.1842
🏢 Office 115B | Smith Hall

4350 US 421 South | Lillington, NC 27546

PO Box 1090 | Buies Creek, NC 27506-1090

[image: facebook logo] <https://www.facebook.com/campbellipe/>[image:
Picture3] <https://twitter.com/CUIPE>

--
*Allison Hilliard, SPT*