[PT2021] Fwd: [PT2020] 2nd Annual Cultural Fusion

Jones, Monique mdjones0617 at email.campbell.edu
Wed Mar 20 09:26:41 EDT 2019

Please see the email below! You don't want to miss THIS !!!

Best,

*Monique' Jones,** SPT*
Campbell University College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences
Doctor of Physical Therapy Candidate 2021
AFPA Holistic Nutritionist Candidate 2019
mdjones0617 at email.campbell.edu

*"We won't be distracted by comparison if we are captivated with purpose" -
Bob Goff*