[PT2021] 2019 DPT Gala Survey

Macon, Melissa mlmacon1008 at email.campbell.edu
Mon Mar 18 11:34:25 EDT 2019

Hi everyone!

Hope you all enjoyed the gala Friday! As you all probably know, I am in
charge of planning next year's gala, so I have created a survey to get your
feedback to help make next year's gala even better and as fitting as
possible for everyone. Please fill this out when you get a chance as your

Thank you!

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/8DSLTMB

--
Melissa L. Macon, SPT
Doctor of Physical Therapy Candidate Class of 2020