[PT2021] First Come First Serve Slots for DPT 800 ( Jan 6 - February 14 2020)

Shewmaker, Jennifer A jshewmaker at campbell.edu
Wed Mar 13 14:18:44 EDT 2019

Hi All

Below are the 3 slots available so far under the First Come First Slot Solicitation for next year's clinical experience which begins January 6 and ends on February 14.  If you are interested in completing your DPT800 clinical in any of these locations, please email me as soon as possible.  Remember that the first one to do so for each slot will get priority over other students .  Once I get your information I will forward on to the clinic you are interested in to get confirmation that this slot is held for you.

Site Name

City

State

Start

End

Weeks

Session

Setting

DPT 800 SESSION 1  January 6-Feb 14, 2020

SSI Physical Therapy ( Sports Spine & Industrial )

Greer

South Carolina(SC)

1/6/2020

2/14/2020

6.0

1

OP - General Orthopedics

Stewart Physical Therapy - Salisbury

Salisbury

North Carolina(NC)

1/6/2020

2/14/2020

6.0

1

OP - General Orthopedics

Select Physical Therapy (CLT Market)

Charlotte

North Carolina(NC)

1/6/2020

2/14/2020

6.0

1

OP - General Orthopedics

Jennifer A. Shewmaker|Campbell University
Clinical Coordinator-Physical Therapy Program
College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences
*:910 893-1939|Fax: 910 814-4951|*: jshewmaker at campbell.edu<mailto:jshewmaker at campbell.edu>
Tracey F. Smith Hall, room 118
4150 US 421 South
Lillington, NC 27546

Mailing Address:
P.O. Box 1090
Buies Creek, NC 27506

[Physical TherapyCPHS Horizontal Align - Screen]
Like us: www.facebook.com/campbelldpt<http://www.facebook.com/campbelldpt>

The DPT Program at Campbell University is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation in Physical Therapy Education (CAPTE), 1111 North Fairfax Street, Alexandria, Virginia 22314; telephone: 703-706-3245; email: accreditation at apta.org<mailto:accreditation at apta.org>; website: http://www.capteonline.org. If needing to contact the program/institution directly, please call 910 893-1720.