[PT2021] Local volunteer opportunity: Cinderella's Attic

Ayala, Grace gkschmiege0423 at email.campbell.edu
Tue Mar 12 22:19:12 EDT 2019

CORRECTION: The event is being held *next* weekend, Saturday *March 23rd*,
not March 30th as previously indicated.

I am sorry if this causes any confusion.

Thank you,

Grace Ayala

Community Service Chair, Wallace Student Society

MSPH/MPAP Student | Class of 2020

Campbell University | College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences

704-985-5442 | gkschmiege0423 at email.campbell.edu