[PT2021] Donald's Departure

Mulenda, Obed okmulenda0409 at email.campbell.edu
Wed Jun 12 16:13:44 EDT 2019

Please see the message below from the 2nd years.

Obed M

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello All,

It has come to my attention that Donald is being deployed next Friday for 1
year. To thank Donald for everything that he has done, because he certainly
goes above and beyond, we will have cookies/ ice cream on Monday during
lunch 12-1 pm and a chance to say goodbye and express our thanks. I will
have Cards that we can sign tomorrow for Donald. Please let me know if you
have any questions or thoughts on what else we can do.

TL;DR: Lunch on Monday we are saying bye to Donald. Sign the card tmr.

Thanks,

--
*Sarah E. Hanvy, SPT*
*Doctor of Physical Therapy Candidate*