[PT2021] DPT 704 Exam 1 Remediation/Review

Green, David J dgreen at campbell.edu
Wed Jun 5 07:03:19 EDT 2019

Hi all,

I am getting a number of questions about remediation for the practical exam. We do not have a formal procedure for this, however, you will be able to pick up your answer sheets from Ashley starting Thursday morning (her office is across the hall from mine in Levine Hall, next to Dr. Newton).

If you would like to make an appointment with me to go over your paper, that would be a valuable way to work towards improving on future practical exams.

Best,

Dr. Green
--

David J. Green, Ph.D.
Associate Professor of Anatomy

[/var/folders/__/6n7xxz990gq0_nn8nm_yr2t40000gp/T/com.microsoft.Outlook/WebArchiveCopyPasteTempFiles/cidimage004.jpg at 01D51ABE.38B21140]<http://medicine.campbell.edu/>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail, including any attachments, is intended for the sole use of the addressee(s) and may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, copying or retention of this e-mail or the information contained herein is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify the sender by telephone or reply by e-mail, and permanently delete this e-mail from your computer system.  There is no intent on the part of the sender to waive any privilege, including the attorney-client privilege, that may attach to this communication.  Thank you. IF YOU HAVE RECEIVED THIS IN ERROR, PLEASE CALL ME IMMEDIATELY AT 910-893-7882.