[PT2021] Vidant Health Hospital Systems First Come First Serve

Shewmaker, Jennifer A jshewmaker at campbell.edu
Mon Jun 3 15:32:34 EDT 2019

One of the representatives for Vidant Health emailed me a list of their regional hospitals.  She mentioned that if any of our 1st or 2nd years are ever interested in placements for 2020 at one of their hospitals, I could provide her with the students information.  She would then forward the student's information to the correct hospital to see if they could accommodate the student for the clinical experience requested.  If any of you are interested in any of locations listed below, please let me know asap and I will reach out to her with requests to see if they are willing to take you as a student.  If you plan on emailing me, please specify the site location, which rotation you are requesting (DPT 800, 802 or 804) and whether you are looking for acute or outpatient.  If you do not have a preference on the type of slot (acute or outpatient) then just let me know that as well.

List of Hospitals
Vidant Beaufort Hospital -Washington, NC
Vidant Bertie Hospital -Windsor, NC
Vidant Duplin Hospital -Kenansville, NC
Vidant Edgecombe Hospital -Tarboro, NC
Vidant  Halifax Hospital - Roanoke Rapids, NC (New to their system)
Vidant  Roanoke Chowan Hospital - Ahoskie, NC
The Outer Banks Hospital-Kill Devil Hills, NC

Kind regards,

Jennifer A. Shewmaker|Campbell University
Clinical Coordinator-Physical Therapy Program
College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences
*:910 893-1939|Fax: 910 814-4951|*: jshewmaker at campbell.edu<mailto:jshewmaker at campbell.edu>
Tracey F. Smith Hall, room 118
4150 US 421 South
Lillington, NC 27546

Mailing Address:
P.O. Box 1090
Buies Creek, NC 27506

[Physical TherapyCPHS Horizontal Align - Screen]
Like us: www.facebook.com/campbelldpt<http://www.facebook.com/campbelldpt>

The DPT Program at Campbell University is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation in Physical Therapy Education (CAPTE), 1111 North Fairfax Street, Alexandria, Virginia 22314; telephone: 703-706-3245; email: accreditation at apta.org<mailto:accreditation at apta.org>; website: http://www.capteonline.org. If needing to contact the program/institution directly, please call 910 893-1720.