[PT2021] Pro Bono Survey Summer 2019

Shelby Diachenko stdiachenko0921 at email.campbell.edu
Sun Jul 28 14:37:37 EDT 2019

Hey everyone,

If you could take a few minutes to fill out this survey about the Summer Pro Bono clinic, that would be greatly appreciated! We cannot run this clinic without you and want to thank you again for another great semester. Please give feedback so we can better your experience. I hope you’re enjoying this much-needed break!
https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YJYHR7N

Thank you,

Shelby Diachenko, SPT, EP-C
Campbell University College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences
Doctor of Physical Therapy Candidate 2020
Student Government APTA Liaison
ProBono Board Community Relations

---