[PT2021] Clinical Ed Mandatory Meeting DPT800 Slot Confirmation

Shewmaker, Jennifer A jshewmaker at campbell.edu
Fri Jul 12 14:24:28 EDT 2019

Good afternoon all,

We will have a mandatory clinical ed meeting on Tuesday, August 13 at 12 pm in Room 308.  Feel free to bring your lunch to eat during this time.

Dr. Shearin and I will be finalizing slots over the next 2 weeks for your clinical experience for DPT 800 (January 6-February 14, 2020) and you will be given your slot assignment at the meeting.  There were a few students that did not fill out the qualtrics for housing availability.  If you have not completed, please use the link by Sunday evening, 12 midnight for housing to be taken into consideration  https://cphs.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_54LZcVt0lvqRcGh .  If you had sent me a reservation for a First Come First Serve slot and you have not heard back from me whether you have been confirmed by the site yet, please email me privately just so I can make sure all requests were added and confirmed on the slot finalized list.

Please let me know if you have any questions and have a wonderful weekend.

Jennifer A. Shewmaker|Campbell University
Clinical Coordinator-Physical Therapy Program
College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences
*:910 893-1939|Fax: 910 814-4951|*: jshewmaker at campbell.edu<mailto:jshewmaker at campbell.edu>
Tracey F. Smith Hall, room 118
4150 US 421 South
Lillington, NC 27546

Mailing Address:
P.O. Box 1090
Buies Creek, NC 27506

[Physical TherapyCPHS Horizontal Align - Screen]
Like us: www.facebook.com/campbelldpt<http://www.facebook.com/campbelldpt>

The DPT Program at Campbell University is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation in Physical Therapy Education (CAPTE), 1111 North Fairfax Street, Alexandria, Virginia 22314; telephone: 703-706-3245; email: accreditation at apta.org<mailto:accreditation at apta.org>; website: http://www.capteonline.org. If needing to contact the program/institution directly, please call 910 893-1720.