[PT2021] PPD Testing - Mark your calendars (4 separate appointments)

Shewmaker, Jennifer A jshewmaker at campbell.edu
Thu Jan 10 17:07:22 EST 2019

Good evening,

I am resending the schedule for the PPD Testing as the 1st three names on the original chart of times were inadvertently cut off.
Please let me know if anyone has any questions or concerns.  Have a good evening and I look forward to working with you all.

Ayscue

Tamara

1-23-19   @ 3:45

1-25-19   @ 3:45

1-30-19   @ 3:45

2-1-19   @ 3:45

Boucteb

Hossam

1-23-19   @ 4

1-25-19   @ 4

1-30-19   @ 4

2-1-19   @ 4

Broome

Alexandra

1-23-19   @ 4:15

1-25-19   @ 4:15

1-30-19   @ 4:15

2-1-19   @ 4:15

Casey

Zachary

1-23-19   @ 3:45

1-25-19   @ 3:45

1-30-19   @ 3:45

2-1-19   @ 3:45

Clark

Justin

1-23-19   @ 4

1-25-19   @ 4

1-30-19   @ 4

2-1-19   @ 4

Conaway

Christian

1-23-19   @ 4:15

1-25-19   @ 4:15

1-30-19   @ 4:15

2-1-19   @ 4:15

Dameron

Morgan

1-23-19   @ 3:45

1-25-19   @ 3:45

1-30-19   @ 3:45

2-1-19   @ 3:45

Daniels

D'jsha

1-23-19   @ 4

1-25-19   @ 4

1-30-19   @ 4

2-1-19   @ 4

Dunbar

Keith

1-23-19   @ 4:15

1-25-19   @ 4:15

1-30-19   @ 4:15

2-1-19   @ 4:15

Eversole

jacob

1-23-19   @ 3:45

1-25-19   @ 3:45

1-30-19   @ 3:45

2-1-19   @ 3:45

Faison

Jalecia

1-23-19   @ 4

1-25-19   @ 4

1-30-19   @ 4

2-1-19   @ 4

Gamboa

Marc

1-23-19   @ 4:15

1-25-19   @ 4:15

1-30-19   @ 4:15

2-1-19   @ 4:15

Grimm

Ashton

1-23-19   @ 3:45

1-25-19   @ 3:45

1-30-19   @ 3:45

2-1-19   @ 3:45

Harrison

Bailey

1-23-19   @ 4

1-25-19   @ 4

1-30-19   @ 4

2-1-19   @ 4

Hicks

Jeremy

1-23-19   @ 4:15

1-25-19   @ 4:15

1-30-19   @ 4:15

2-1-19   @ 4:15

Hilliard

Allison

1-23-19   @ 3:45

1-25-19   @ 3:45

1-30-19   @ 3:45

2-1-19   @ 3:45

Hueneburg

Nicholas

1-23-19   @ 4

1-25-19   @ 4

1-30-19   @ 4

2-1-19   @ 4

John

Kelly

1-23-19   @ 4:15

1-25-19   @ 4:15

1-30-19   @ 4:15

2-1-19   @ 4:15

Jones

Monique

1-23-19   @ 3:45

1-25-19   @ 3:45

1-30-19   @ 3:45

2-1-19   @ 3:45

Kaiser

Katherine

1-23-19   @ 4

1-25-19   @ 4

1-30-19   @ 4

2-1-19   @ 4

Keller

Carrie

1-23-19   @ 4:15

1-25-19   @ 4:15

1-30-19   @ 4:15

2-1-19   @ 4:15

Kojima

Jackson

1-23-19   @ 3:45

1-25-19   @ 3:45

1-30-19   @ 3:45

2-1-19   @ 3:45

Kubit

Ashley

1-23-19   @ 4

1-25-19   @ 4

1-30-19   @ 4

2-1-19   @ 4

Lamb

Rebecca

1-23-19   @ 4:15

1-25-19   @ 4:15

1-30-19   @ 4:15

2-1-19   @ 4:15

Lutz

Ashley

1-23-19   @ 3:45

1-25-19   @ 3:45

1-30-19   @ 3:45

2-1-19   @ 3:45

Mulenda

Obed

1-23-19   @ 4

1-25-19   @ 4

1-30-19   @ 4

2-1-19   @ 4

Nugent

Daniel

1-23-19   @ 4:15

1-25-19   @ 4:15

1-30-19   @ 4:15

2-1-19   @ 4:15

Owens

Ashlyn

1-23-19   @ 3:45

1-25-19   @ 3:45

1-30-19   @ 3:45

2-1-19   @ 3:45

Patel

Nikita

1-23-19   @ 4

1-25-19   @ 4

1-30-19   @ 4

2-1-19   @ 4

Pollock

Davidson

1-23-19   @ 4:15

1-25-19   @ 4:15

1-30-19   @ 4:15

2-1-19   @ 4:15

Savino

Amanda

1-23-19   @ 3:45

1-25-19   @ 3:45

1-30-19   @ 3:45

2-1-19   @ 3:45

Scott

Lauren

1-23-19   @ 4

1-25-19   @ 4

1-30-19   @ 4

2-1-19   @ 4

Shinkle

William

1-23-19   @ 4:15

1-25-19   @ 4:15

1-30-19   @ 4:15

2-1-19   @ 4:15

Shumate

Dylan

1-23-19   @ 3:45

1-25-19   @ 3:45

1-30-19   @ 3:45

2-1-19   @ 3:45

Stancil

Alexus

1-23-19   @ 4

1-25-19   @ 4

1-30-19   @ 4

2-1-19   @ 4

Stringfellow

Jessica

1-23-19   @ 4:15

1-25-19   @ 4:15

1-30-19   @ 4:15

2-1-19   @ 4:15

Swiezy

Ryan

1-23-19   @ 3:45

1-25-19   @ 3:45

1-30-19   @ 3:45

2-1-19   @ 3:45

Thomas

Jennifer

1-23-19   @ 4

1-25-19   @ 4

1-30-19   @ 4

2-1-19   @ 4

Thompson

Benjamin

1-23-19   @ 4:15

1-25-19   @ 4:15

1-30-19   @ 4:15

2-1-19   @ 4:15

Tomlinson

Abby

1-23-19   @ 3:45

1-25-19   @ 3:45

1-30-19   @ 3:45

2-1-19   @ 3:45

Vrindten

Ryan

1-23-19   @ 4

1-25-19   @ 4

1-30-19   @ 4

2-1-19   @ 4

Williams

Hunter

1-23-19   @ 4:15

1-25-19   @ 4:15

1-30-19   @ 4:15

2-1-19   @ 4:15

Wong

Seraphina

1-23-19   @ 3:45

1-25-19   @ 3:45

1-30-19   @ 3:45

2-1-19   @ 3:45

Jennifer A. Shewmaker|Campbell University
Clinical Coordinator-Physical Therapy Program
College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences
*:910 893-1939|Fax: 910 814-4951|*: jshewmaker at campbell.edu<mailto:jshewmaker at campbell.edu>
Tracey F. Smith Hall, room 118
4150 US 421 South
Lillington, NC 27546

Mailing Address:
P.O. Box 1090
Buies Creek, NC 27506

[Physical TherapyCPHS Horizontal Align - Screen]
Like us: www.facebook.com/campbelldpt<http://www.facebook.com/campbelldpt>

The DPT Program at Campbell University is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation in Physical Therapy Education (CAPTE), 1111 North Fairfax Street, Alexandria, Virginia 22314; telephone: 703-706-3245; email: accreditation at apta.org<mailto:accreditation at apta.org>; website: http://www.capteonline.org. If needing to contact the program/institution directly, please call 910 893-1720.