[PT2021] Pro Bono Meeting Today

Pruett, Jackson jtpruett1127 at email.campbell.edu
Thu Jan 10 10:22:23 EST 2019

Hey guys,

This is just a friendly reminder that we are going to have a Pro Bono
orientation meeting today in room 308 at 4:00 just to run through how it
operates from start to finish and get you guys into the WebPT system.
Below is the link for the student website that contains the calendar,
handbook, and other bits of useful information.  Let me know if you have
any questions.

https://sites.google.com/a/email.campbell.edu/pt-pro-bono-clinic/

--
Jackson Pruett, SPT
Doctor of Physical Therapy Candidate Class of 2019