[PT2021] Lunch tomorrow

Cheramie, Erica erkonczal1214 at email.campbell.edu
Sun Jan 6 18:57:02 EST 2019

Hello PT1s!

The third years would like to invite you guys to eat lunch and hang out
with us tomorrow for an informal meet and greet. Ideally you can meet and
talk to your buddy. We'll meet at the first floor lobby. Everybody should
be getting out of class around 12. Let me know if you have any questions.

P.s. The buddy list is pretty inaccurate. We will short out every ones
buddies tomorrow.

Erica

--
*Erica R Konczal Cheramie, SPT, ATC*
Campbell University College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences
Email: erkonczal1214 at email.campbell.edu
[image: cid:image001.png at 01CFFA69.B778A180]