[PT2021] Pro Bono Elections

Grubbs, Ranndi rcgrubbs0515 at email.campbell.edu
Tue Feb 26 12:47:36 EST 2019

Hello DPT1's,
We will have elections on Thursday for the pro bono board positions. When
you come into Lifespan I will have the ballots to vote. There will not be
speeches, so go ahead and look at the nominees and talk to you classmates
if you want to know more about why they are running. Please let me know if
I have missed anyone or you have any questions.

--
Ranndi C. Grubbs, SPT
Doctor of Physical Therapy Candidate Class of 2020