[PT2021] Pizza Lunch Party Extravaganza

Hanvy, Sarah sehanvy0816 at email.campbell.edu
Wed Feb 20 17:31:08 EST 2019

Dear 1st and 2nd year Doctor of Physical Therapy Students,

Hello, I hope you all are doing well. On Monday 2/25 from 12-1pm there will
be pizza in the lobby for all first year and second year students. The
second year class would like to welcome you to the program and get to know
you all a little better; this would be a great opportunity to meet up with
buddies, if it hasn't already taken place, and ask any questions you have
about classes or the program. Hopefully, everyone can attend at some point
in the hour. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Sincerely,

Sarah Hanvy

--
*Sarah E. Hanvy, SPT*