[PT2021] CPHS Communities: Underrepresented Minorities

C, Doug dmcurrington0929 at email.campbell.edu
Tue Feb 19 11:40:50 EST 2019

Greetings fellow students,

On behalf of CPHS Communities I would like to personally invite you to
Dedication to Representation: a community spotlighting underrepresented
minorities in health care. With a rapidly changing national demographic,
health care practitioners are serving more ethnic and cultural diverse
patients everyday who all have posses a different perception,
understanding, and pursuit of health care. This community will give
*all* students
in *all* CPHS programs the opportunity to connect, learn, and grow in their
relationships and understanding of serving diverse populations. No
membership or fee is required to be a part of this community, and I
encourage all students to become involved to promote fellowship and
inclusion. Our first meeting will be held on Monday February 25 at 5:30P in
Maddox 225. Have a wonderful week!