[PT2021] IPE Activity Day Survey Reminder / Lunch and Learn Opportunity

Vaskalis, Marisa R mvaskalis at campbell.edu
Mon Feb 11 15:54:16 EST 2019

Dear Students,

If you haven't done so already, please be sure to take the IPE Activity Day survey here: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/B9NYYQJ. We use all of your constructive feedback when planning our events or developing new programming or initiatives - let us know what you think!

As a reminder, we deeply value your ideas and input. If you have an idea for CUIPE, please don't hesitate in letting us know about it! You can email us at ipe at campbell.edu<mailto:ipe at campbell.edu> to share your thoughts.

We also wanted to let you know of an optional Lunch & Learn opportunity happening this Wednesday at noon - please feel free to attend if you're interested! Click here<https://www.signupgenius.com/go/20f0449a9ab23a1fd0-ipelunch> to access registration.
[cid:image001.png at 01D4C222.091ED840]

Thank you,

Marisa Vaskalis
Director | Interprofessional Education
Campbell University | College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences
* mvaskalis at campbell.edu<mailto:mvaskalis at campbell.edu> | * 910.893.1842
Office 115B | Smith Hall
4350 US 421 South | Lillington, NC 27546
PO Box 1090 | Buies Creek, NC 27506-1090