[PT2021] Habitat for Humanity ReStore Committee

Tyllia, Chelsey cntyllia0412 at email.campbell.edu
Wed Feb 6 13:25:24 EST 2019

Hello DPT 1's!

Our names are Chelsey and Rachel and we are DPT 3's. We are emailing you
about an opportunity to get involved with our local Habitat for Humanity in
Dunn. Since our first semester here at Campbell, we have been members of
the Restore Committee. Responsibilities of this position are extremely
light, as we meet once a month to discuss the direction of the Restore and
ways to improve it! We have enjoyed this opportunity immensely and it has
given us a way to get involved outside of school and make an impact our
community! As our time on campus is coming to an end, we would like to fill
our role before we leave for clinicals.

Please email us if you are interested or would like more information on
this role.
Chelsey: cntyllia0412 at email.campbell.edu
Rachel: rlbabler0406 at email.campbell.edu

We will be attending a meeting on 2/12 at 6pm and are inviting anyone that
is seriously interested to attend with us!

Thanks,

*Chelsey Tyllia and Rachel Babler*
Campbell University
College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences