[PT2021] CPHS PRIDE in Healthcare Community

Eason, Hannah heeason1208 at email.campbell.edu
Thu Aug 29 12:53:10 EDT 2019

Happy Thursday!

My name is Hannah Eason and I'm the Chair of the PRIDE (Promoting
Recognition of Identity for Development and Education) in Healthcare CPHS
Community. We are excited to have our first PRIDE in Healthcare meeting of
the year! *PRIDE is our LGBTQ (Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender,
Queer/Questioning) community dedicated to LGBTQ CPHS students.* We create
an affirming space to meet and talk about how LGBTQ identity affects our
lives, especially in healthcare, while also encouraging attendance of
allies and others to further learning as a well.

This PRIDE community meeting is an interest meeting open to everyone
regardless of sexuality or gender identity. It'll be super chill and
informal- we'll just be meeting each other, eating some donuts, and talking
about what we want to do this year. We'd love for you all to bring your
areas of expertise and ideas to the table.

The meeting is next week *Thursday, September 5th at 5:30 PM* in Maddox
224. Hope to see some of y'all there!

Feel free to contact me or Jester Cabanting, Vice Chair, at
jfcabanting1023 at email.campbell.edu with any questions :)

Thanks!!

*Hannah Eason* | MSPH/MPAP Candidate | Class of 2021
Campbell University | College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences
PRIDE in Healthcare CPHS Community Chair
p: (336) - 215 - 0446 | e-mail: heeason1208 at email.campbell.ed
<heeason1208 at email.campbell.edu>u