[PT2021] CPHS Dedication to Representation Community

Green, Shanece svgreen1008 at email.campbell.edu
Wed Aug 28 10:25:07 EDT 2019

Hello All!!

For those of you that are new to CPHS, Welcome! For all of my returning
colleagues, welcome back! I hope the semester has started off well for all
of you! My name is Shanece Green, I am a second-year PharmD/MSPH/MBA
student and I serve as the Chair for Dedication to Representation.

On behalf of CPHS Communities, I would like to personally invite you to
Dedication to Representation: a community spotlighting underrepresented
minorities in health care.  This community will give *minority students* in
*all* CPHS programs an opportunity to connect and grow professionally as a
minority in healthcare. This community will serve as a safe space for
minority students and we will host programs to foster and promote diversity
and inclusion with all students in CPHS. With a rapidly changing national
demographic, health care practitioners are serving more ethnic and
culturally diverse patients every day who all have a different perception,
understanding, and pursuit of health care. Our open programs will give
*all* students
in *all* CPHS programs the opportunity to connect, learn, and grow in their
relationships and understanding of serving diverse populations.

No membership or fee is required to be a part of this community.

*Please fill out the doodle poll listed below by* *FRIDAY, AUGUST 30TH* for
us to have our very first meeting. (SINCE WE ARE ALL IN DIFFERENT PROGRAMS
WITH DIFFERENT SCHEDULES THIS POLL IS VERY IMPORTANT!) Our first meeting
will be the "Minority Meet & Greet". We will have the chance to mingle with
minority students from all CPHS programs (WITH FREE FOOD) and talk about
the things you would like to do and see from our community this year. I
have many ideas for us and would love your input! After the poll closes I
will send out another email with the date that has the highest votes,
location and time. If you have any questions in the meantime, please feel
free to reach out to me!

*https://doodle.com/poll/2w9r2udf8zkignf3
<https://doodle.com/poll/2w9r2udf8zkignf3>*

Thank you and cant wait to see you all!

Warm Regards,
Shanece Green
PharmD/MSPH/MBA Candidate 2022
Chair, CPHS Dedication to Representation Community
Vice President, Student National Pharmaceutical Association
College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences
Campbell University