[PT2021] Kickball still on if it Rains!

Hanvy, Sarah sehanvy0816 at email.campbell.edu
Fri Aug 23 20:28:04 EDT 2019

Hello Everyone!

We are so excited to see you all at Bond Park tomorrow in Cary! We will be
at Field #1. Check in will still be from 9:00-9:30 with tournament play
starting at 9:45. Link to Google Map Directions:
https://www.google.com/maps/dir//Field+1,+Bond+Park+Dr,+Cary,+NC+27513/@35.7816192,-78.8235106,17z/data=!4m9!4m8!1m0!1m5!1m1!1s0x89acf289806d3c25:0x9088cb98f83e4dbf!2m2!1d-78.821452!2d35.7817961!3e0

It seems that we have some summer showers forecasted tomorrow- if it does
decide to rain we will still have the event. Bring an extra shirt (or an
umbrella if you plan on watching) with you! We still plan on going to the
Bond Brother’s Brewing afterwards, maybe even a little earlier if the
weather doesn't cooperate. Safety is are utmost concern and we will be
monitoring the weather closely. If you have any questions or concerns
please do not hesitate to contact me at+19135156486 or
sehanvy0817 at email.campbell.edu.

Thanks,

Sarah Hanvy

--