[PT2021] Looking for Exercise Class Coaches!

Wong, Seraphina sbwong1211 at email.campbell.edu
Fri Aug 9 11:19:38 EDT 2019

Hi everyone!  I hope you've all had a relaxing break.

The Exercise SIG is now looking for volunteers to lead classes this next
semester!  Just like always, you *do not* have to be certified and they’re
super laid back!  It’s pretty low commitment and you’d only have to teach
once or twice depending on how many volunteers we get.

They will be on Mondays from 12:10-12:30 starting on August 19th until
November 25th.

Please email me (sbwong1211 at email.campbell.edu) if you have any questions
or if you’re interested!  Just let me know a couple dates and what you’d
like to teach and we’ll be sure to get you on the schedule.

Best,

Seraphina Wong