[PT2021] 2019 Health Professions COMBINE: Call for Proposals

Harper, Dayna T harper at campbell.edu
Fri Aug 2 14:49:17 EDT 2019

[cid:image001.png at 01D54941.7528AEC0]
CLICK HERE<https://cuweb.wufoo.com/forms/2019-health-professions-combine-session-proposal/> to submit a session proposal for Campbell University's 2019 Health Professions Combine scheduled for Wednesday, October 2nd. Presenting at HPC provides an opportunity to build your professional network and learn, reflect, and engage with colleagues. Presenting a content-rich session as an individual or a team is a wonderful way to share knowledge, experiences, and ideas.

We are seeking proposals that connect to our conference theme, are interactive and engaging, and connect with enhancing student professionalism. Please note that all sessions will be presented once in the morning and once in the afternoon.

Our conference theme this year is "Mind Over Matter: Mental Health in Health Sciences"

Proposals are due August 19, 2019 by 11:59pm EST.

If you have any questions about this form please contact Steph Olson at solson at campbell.edu<mailto:solson at campbell.edu>.

Dayna T. Harper, Ed.D.
Director of Student Affairs
Pronouns: She/Her/Hers
Campbell University / College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences
https://cphs.campbell.edu
P: (910) 893-1692
F: (910) 893-1937